Thursday, February 25, 2010

Can We Buy Car From Another State How Would I Be Able To Buy Another Home When I Live In California?

How would I be able to buy another home when I live in California? - can we buy car from another state

I live in a coastal city of San Diego County. I'm 5 miles away from the beach. San Diego has the highest prices in California.

An average house is $ 600,000 and I saw there is a bedroom with no yard waste more than $ 400,000.

I live in a 3 bedrooms, bathroom / wc 2.5 condo. It is connected to almost a normal house (garage for 2 cars, patio, two floors, no other drives, etc), just my house or condominium ownership, so that the lower price to a home.

My mother keeps talking about how one day, my husband and I want to leave our house, but it is possible that if a house here, we will poorhouse?

You can rent our home, but need a jumbo loan. Or we can sell our house and money into a new house, but then we would havehave a loan that hundreds of thousands of dollars.

How is this possible? How do the people who buy a house?

I see that we bleed buy a house outside the State of California for us dry!

Any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment