Thursday, February 4, 2010

Canned Search Mac Can't See Images When I Search With My Mac?

Can't see images when I search with my Mac? - canned search mac

Ok. Every since I this Mac Book Pro, when you on Photobucket, or do a Google Image Search all the things that appear empty. I click on the empty boxes to see what is the picture. Or maybe 2-3 shows the pictures and the rest of the page is blank. This was what has happened only on my Mac, it's a way I can solve this problem? **** The really annoying.

1 comment:

  1. I have had the same problem sometimes with your browser, which is what most web pages with Windows-based computers, mainly built in mind, I also have Opera and Firefox and Safari Web browser, and found that some time a image on a Web page is viewed in Safari, now with one of the other two, but not always, there are some other Mac-compatible browsers may be able to prove.

    ReplyDelete