Sunday, January 24, 2010

Strep Throat More Than Once In Three Months I Have Strep Throat And My Cat Is Sneezing.?

I have strep throat and my cat is sneezing.? - strep throat more than once in three months

I've learned that I have a sore throat yesterday and today, now my cat is sneezing. You sneeze three times faster than every few hours. Is there a way I gave my neck? "Worried. She also has ear mite drops, and I get in both ears, but she just started coughing and now the ear drops was for 9 days and is done with it tomorrow. I do not give your neck?

1 comment:

  1. Cats can not get to say sore throat, but can rhinotracheitis, which is similar to arise. It is an infection of the upper respiratory tract. This is treated by your vet with antibiotics. As for the ear mites, which my experience that the drop had done little to clarify. There is a new combination therapy with your vet for about $ 12 - $ 15 to treat fleas and mites and is very effective against mites, although the cat has no signs of fleas.

    ReplyDelete